Our 2021 Season will be announced soon!
Join our mailing list to receive the schedule announcement.
Below is our previously scheduled workshops and events; we hope to be able to schedule the same or very similar programs in 2021.
- June 21–26: Natural History Week
- June 22–26: Robin Gilmore, “Mapping the Human Terrain” workshop
- June 29–July 3 & July 6–10: Molly Hess, Day Camp for Children of School Age
- June 28–July 11: Ruth Grauert with Nikolais Alumni Friends, Gerald Otte & Susan Creitz: “Shape/Space and Time/Motion” workshop
- July 12–18: Bebe Miller & Angie Hauser, “Solo/Duo Dancing: A Choreographic Practice” workshop
- July 18: Maine Audubon Annual Loon Count
- July 19–25: Audrey Minutolo Le, “Embodying Your Narrative — A Writer’s Workshop”
- July 26–August 1: Jessica Nicoll, “Seeing What Is: Exploring the Creation of Site-Conditioned Art” workshop
- August 2–8: Claire Porter, “Writing and Moving, a Creativity Retreat”
- August 9–15: Janis Brenner, “Moving, Sounding and Acting: Improvisation into Choreography” workshop
- August 16–22: K.J. Holmes, “Combining Disciplines for Creative Performance” workshop
- August 29: Young Artist Residency Concert